Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

We are looking for affiliate marketers that can move our FDA approved adult product...

My name is Jim and I have been on DigitalPoint for nearly 7 years or so. I have been recently hired by a pharmaceutical company called "Promescent" that is looking to ramp up their affiliate traffic.

The company literally only has 7 affiliates. I have the authority to make individual negotiations for each marketer.

We will accept ANY traffic.

This is an "adult" product. It is basically a spray to delay orgasm for men. It is FDA approved. It has 770 reviews on Amazon with a 4 star rating....

We are looking for affiliate marketers that can move our FDA approved adult product...

from Affiliate Programs https://ift.tt/34Cenni
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments