Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

I will check your website / app for bugs ,price 1.99 usd per bug found !

I will check your website / app for bugs ,price 1.99 usd per bug found !

A.Pm like this:
1. Your website link or app download link on google play
2.Payment method you want to use
3. Your E-mail to send you report and and screenshots
4.Bugs maximum limit Example: "find maximum 15 bugs" ,so you pay only for 15 bugs like 15 * 1.99 usd = 29.85 usd )

Once i find "15 bugs" i will stop looking for bugs ,or when i can not find any bugs.
And i will send you pm and email that i found "x" bugs + my...

I will check your website / app for bugs ,price 1.99 usd per bug found !

from Services https://ift.tt/3aXAlkb
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments