Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

How to get the full URL from a list of short URLs?

Hello all. Does anyone know of some online site or something I can use to get the full URL of a list of shortened URLS?

I don't want to visit them all myself, one by one, that would take too long.

I'm talking about a list of shortened URLs that is about 500 URLs long.

So it would take too long to get the full URL for them all that way.

I need to know of some online site/tool I can paste the URLs into it and hit submit and it just basically gets me the full URL for them.

Does anyone know...

How to get the full URL from a list of short URLs?

from Products & Tools https://ift.tt/2LfmsDg
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments