Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

facebook Business page won't let me create a link in a separate account's post about it

Hey everyone, I do portrait photography and had someone post a picture of themselves as their own profile picture, and tried to shoutout my business page in the picture description. He used a # then my page name. When I click the link, it says "the content isn't available" when trying to open it on my phone, but on my desktop it works. Maybe he should have used the @ symbol, but when I had someone text that out, it doesn't link to my page at all. It seems having a business page vs. A regular...

facebook Business page won't let me create a link in a separate account's post about it

from Facebook https://ift.tt/2KR7N10
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments