Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

Before I found this tool, I didn't know that I could run a / b split tests on Amazon products.cool

I am an Amazon seller in China. I sell trinkets. I've just done Amazon before, and I will search and optimize on Google, but the same is basically the same. Through those methods, my business has made some progress, but it is still not ideal. In January, I came into contact with the tool :app.split.com/? Ref = 18661932,
Before I found this tool, I didn't know that I could run a / b split tests on Amazon products. It's the first time I know. It's great. My conversion rate has increased by 8%....

Before I found this tool, I didn't know that I could run a / b split tests on Amazon products.cool

from eCommerce https://ift.tt/2Z1svUn
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments