Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

Consequences of COVIT19 for Amazon and eCommerce in general

During the past few weeks, all eCommerce scape is changing dramatically!
We can see that many businesses had to stop their work or even permanently closed. But how serious all this buzz? One of the things I do is a curation of the newsletter for Amazon sellers (fbamonthly.com), and last weeks 90% of all Amazon news is only about coronavirus! I'm OK with it, but as I see most of it just a copy of the same articles with clickbait titles! It looks like all trying to spread the news even if it's...

Consequences of COVIT19 for Amazon and eCommerce in general

from eCommerce https://ift.tt/2U0jlDq
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments