Recent Posts

Caution: Greetings to all visitors. The site is working in short. Links Please skip the link to view any topic and thank you for visiting
header ads

Why has my old twitter account not been deleted?

I have an old twitter account that I have not logged into since 2014, and I forgot both password and the email adress of. I read on the official twitter help website that twitter accounts are supposed to be deleted after 6 months of inactivity. I have been inactive for over 5 years! The account is one of the first things that comes up when googling my real name and its a bit embarassing. I currently have no way of logging in to the account as I have no phone number connected to the account...

Why has my old twitter account not been deleted?

from Twitter https://ift.tt/2PVefrw
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments